Boy initiation



Well, it's official. Liam has been initiated to boyhood by receiving his first stitches! Though it happened at the most inconvenient time...as always. I just finished nursing and Tipton (who's potty training) had an accident in his underwear when all of the sudden I hear a "bloody-murder" scream. I knew this time it had to be bad because it just wasn't Liam's normal, dramatic scream. So, after telling Tipton to run upstairs and grab a new pair of underwear I run outside to see Liam's shin split opened. I knew this was something Mommy just couldn't fix. We were on our way to the doctor. Before arriving to the hospital I realized my bra was still undone from nursing and Tipton had no pants or shoes on! Luckily, I had a diaper in my purse but no shoes. Overall, we managed to survive the evening and Liam survived his first "major" injury. Welcome to boyhood.

Comments

Unknown said…
Love the story Laura. The drama of being a mother! Isn't it the best?
Anonymous said…
Hi Laura,
I love it. Y'all are so cute. Just can't tell you how good it was to see the whole family. Thanks again for coming by the lab. I look forward to your next post
Love you, Paula