Few and Far Between
Tonight Jarom and I were able to go out on a date. It seems like the more kids you have the less you go out but it sure was nice. Nothing fancy. I realized I eat a whole lot more food when I don't have to cook it and honestly, it really does taste better! I've also decided that after days of work, kids, and it being football season, there just isn't much time for just "chat-time" with your hubby. ( Not that men like to chat anyway.) So, I told Jarom no more paying to go to movies anymore unless it's the $1 movie because all we do is sit there and that's REAL quality time. We chose to do a little put-put and I obliterated him!!!!! More like the other way around but it was still fun and can't wait till we do it again.
Comments