Happy Fall!


Our family loves this time of year! The boys and I love all the colors, the cool weather, football, and good food. It seems like at this time of year it's the kick-off season for lots of family and friend gatherings....football games, Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas...and for us birthdays. With the days finally starting to cool down we look forward to pickin' out a plump pumpkin and decorating the house. To spread the fun check out some of our favorite websites for ideas on decorations, games, and food.
http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/crafting/
http://bhg.com/bhg/
http://www.southernliving.com/southern/insideSL/inside/article/0,28012,1567521-2,00.html
http://www.southernliving.com/southern/insideSL/inside/article/0,28012,1567521-4,00.html

Comments

Flynn Fam 6 said…
Cool, we will have to check those out. I am always looking for new crafts to do with all of my little ones. Hope you guys are good:)
Unknown said…
Fall is definitely our favorite time of the year too. Especially when you live in TN.

I don't know if it is just the relief of getting rid of the humidity or the beauty of the colors and cool nights? I am sure that it is also partially the very known fact that you better enjoy the outdoors before the very dark winter hits hard.

I am loving the blog.