Jarom and Liam's Big Week

Jarom took Liam to his first BYU game. Liam was so excited! Though we are Georgia fans, Jarom's true allegiance is to BYU. He's always been a loyal fan. It was a quick trip but fun. They first headed out west to the BYU game, hung out in Provo for a day, then headed down to Georgia for the big game there. Of course, by this time Liam was exhausted and ready for travelling and football to be over. Liam loved the airplane. He got to watch a movie on the plane. He was fascinated with the fact that there was a bathroom on the plane. The first thing he told me on the phone was, "Mom, they have a bathroom on the plane! (Then speaking to his Dad) How many times did I use it? Huh, how many times?...Three times!" Liam was pretty excited. And to make the trip really worthwhile is that both BYU and UGA won!

Comments

The Flynn's said…
We went to the game Saturday too. It was a nice day and a fun game. I didn't know Jarom and Liam were there. We would have liked to say HI to them.
Unknown said…
What a fun daddy/son outing. I am sure that this is a trip that Liam will always remember, not to mention Jarom. Thanks for the pics...I especially love the "Y". It gave me a glimpse of loved old home.
Mary Ann said…
Sounds like a blast! I can't believe how big Liam is. can't beat football. Matt is so missing the Georgia games. I don't know how long he will able to stand being away from it!
mary ann