Liam's birthday

Liam turned 5 last Sunday and had a great birthday. I was just in la-la land and didn't take any pictures. I didn't manage to get a pic of the most hideous cake I have ever made! Liam really wanted a Wolverine cake and this is the result. I have never decorated a cake before and after that I probably never will again. Baking simply is not my thing. But the most important thing is that Liam knew who it was and loved the cake. So it was successful. Grandma and Grandpa Flynn were able to come up and celebrate. We had his favorite meal, chicken fingers and macaroni and cheese (and I added some broccoli--I know I had to ruin it).
I can't believe that we have a 5 year old boy! Liam is growing so fast and becoming so handsome. He is such a sweet boy who loves music, power rangers, and taking care of his baby brother Hyrum. When he gets older I know he will be in hi demand with the ladies...mothers you can sign up for the approval list via email.

Comments

Mary Ann said…
don't be so hard on yourself. i think the cake looks great. it is hard to believe for me that liam is so old. time flies!
mary ann
Unknown said…
Happy Birthday Liam! And, the cake IS cute. Hope you had fun eating all that broccoli.
Anonymous said…
I think the cake looks great!! I cannot believe Liam is 5. Wow.

-amy