Spice girls

So I hear the Spice girls are making a come back. I will be the first to confess that even though I never purchased any of their music I didn't mind listening to it. Since I am such a lover of dance and that's my main source of exercise (ok only source) I came across one of their songs, Spice Up Your Life, that is so fun to dance to. You can't help but dance to it. My boys and me just turn it on and dance till we drop. So if you're needing a little pick up find this song and hit play!
A few other great dance/exercise songs (out of the norm):
Y Yo Sigo Aqui--Paulina Rubio
Hold On--K T Tunstall
Barbie Girl (classic)--Aqua
I Drove All Night--Celine Dion
Accidentally In Love--Counting Crows
Give It To Me--Timbaland

Comments

Mary Ann said…
Laura
You make me laugh so much! I was remembering when we loved Enrique Iglesias in Athens. Good times!
mary ann
Yo Mama said…
I love to dance! It must be a requirement for Moms of boys. It helps with the energy, no? Love the blog. However, I can't resist vox, come to the dark side and enjoy all of the wonderful art. P.S. when are you coming to the big apple????
Anonymous said…
P.S. my name isn't really staten island 1 relief society. oops! I changed my blogg.
Candace said…
Laura--

I got your Christmas card today...I sent one to you, but hopefully it was the right address. Thanks for the link to your blog. We are in Utah now...Cody is getting his MBA at BYU. You have such a cute family and you look SOOO good!
Laura said…
candace, so glad you got my card. i guess better late than never. i got yours and quickly realized you might not get mine. so glad you did! hey send me a line (to my email) with your new email and if you've got a blog pass it on too! love ya!