Time flies...
We hope all our friends and family had a wonderful Christmas. We had a great one ourselves. Kids really make Christmas so much fun! I can't believe though, after all the excitement in just a few hours it's all over with. Thanks everyone for our gifts and cards.
My how time flies! Now it's time to ring in the new year and try, try again on all the things I didn't get done this year. I have already prepared and proposed my estimated budget I will need for next year to Jarom (for all my projects and other things). He just rolls his eyes and looks at me like I'm crazy. To all the women on a grocery budget...may you be blessed with an increase in 2008!
As for an update on some previous entries....rummikub--we remain tied now 3-3; the confiscated toys--they have remained in the attic and it has been wonderful, the boys REALLY looked forward to Christmas, and the play room has stayed in pretty manageable order; the point system--i think it gets 5 stars, it seems to be working still and since the toy issue they finally take me seriously. Back to the toys in the attic issue...the attic has become the newest found room in our home and is very exciting to the boys. They find it very mysterious and wish they could get to the door (it's in the ceiling). It reminds of a book I read once as a kid, The Castle in the Attic. Great book.
My how time flies! Now it's time to ring in the new year and try, try again on all the things I didn't get done this year. I have already prepared and proposed my estimated budget I will need for next year to Jarom (for all my projects and other things). He just rolls his eyes and looks at me like I'm crazy. To all the women on a grocery budget...may you be blessed with an increase in 2008!
As for an update on some previous entries....rummikub--we remain tied now 3-3; the confiscated toys--they have remained in the attic and it has been wonderful, the boys REALLY looked forward to Christmas, and the play room has stayed in pretty manageable order; the point system--i think it gets 5 stars, it seems to be working still and since the toy issue they finally take me seriously. Back to the toys in the attic issue...the attic has become the newest found room in our home and is very exciting to the boys. They find it very mysterious and wish they could get to the door (it's in the ceiling). It reminds of a book I read once as a kid, The Castle in the Attic. Great book.
Comments