Bienvenidos a Casa Paul!
Yesterday evening my baby brother Paul returned home from his mission in Puerto Rico. I insisted that I drive to the airport in Chattanooga for his arrival. Jarom wasn't exactly excited about it but knew that it was very important to me. Thank you Jarom!
My mom was very excited to get there so we arrived almost an hour early! Thankfully his flight happened to arrrive early. Mind you, I did have all three kids with me to entertain while we waited. So, my mom fed the boys ice cream and Hyrum loved all the space to crawl around. It really showed the cleanliness of airport floors...yuck!
Anyway, it was wonderful to see him. I am so proud of his decision to serve. What a wonderful example he has set for our family and my boys. I try not to get too choked up but there really is nothing greater than seeing a missionary return home with honor.

(Mom and Dad anxiously awaiting his arrival.)

(He's home!)

(Tears and hugs)

(I think he's happy to be home.)

(Meeting old friends and family...some for the first time! He had four nephews born while he was away...Lyric, Ethan, Hyrum, and Charlie.)
My mom was very excited to get there so we arrived almost an hour early! Thankfully his flight happened to arrrive early. Mind you, I did have all three kids with me to entertain while we waited. So, my mom fed the boys ice cream and Hyrum loved all the space to crawl around. It really showed the cleanliness of airport floors...yuck!
Anyway, it was wonderful to see him. I am so proud of his decision to serve. What a wonderful example he has set for our family and my boys. I try not to get too choked up but there really is nothing greater than seeing a missionary return home with honor.
(Mom and Dad anxiously awaiting his arrival.)
(He's home!)
(Tears and hugs)
(I think he's happy to be home.)
(Meeting old friends and family...some for the first time! He had four nephews born while he was away...Lyric, Ethan, Hyrum, and Charlie.)
Comments
Michele~