Love this song...
I truly love all types of music. Delibes: Lakme/Act 1-"Sous le dome epais" (Flower duet) is my newest and most favorite song for the time being (at least in classical/opera category). I have no idea what the opera is about but it has to be great with music like this! When I listen to it I feel like I'm the most beautiful person feeling as light as a feather. I could just dance around the floor for hours. I first heard it on a golf course commercial then this past holiday season on a diamond jewelry commercial. I thought, "I must find this song!" It took a while but, I did find it. A must hear!
Listen to this track on Napster:
Delibes: Lakmé / Act 1 - "Sous le dôme épais" (Flower Duet) by BBC Concert Orchestra, Barry Wordsworth
(It ask you to try a free trial to hear it but it was the best recording I could find, sorry. I don't know how to link it from my mp3 player.)
Listen to this track on Napster:
Delibes: Lakmé / Act 1 - "Sous le dôme épais" (Flower Duet) by BBC Concert Orchestra, Barry Wordsworth(It ask you to try a free trial to hear it but it was the best recording I could find, sorry. I don't know how to link it from my mp3 player.)
Comments
Hope all is well!