Observation cont....

My new observations for the family this week...

LIAM:

  • He's very gullable (or just believes everything his mother tells him). I figure this is pretty normal for most kids to believe what their Mom's tell them. The only stage in their life that they think we know everthing. BUT I can get him to eat just about anything! How many kids do you know ask if their cereal is healthy, they want a healthy snack, or more spinach?
  • He cannot sit still. At dinner time he bounces the entire time while he eats. Before dinner he runs laps around the house until it's ready. He rarely walks anywhere. It has to be bouncing, running, skipping, etc.
  • Has to be a part of the crowd. This past Sunday with all the cousins. They all piled in on one pew and there wasn't any room for Liam and Tipton. Liam was very sad. Didn't bother Tipton one bit. (Definitely gets that trait from his momma!)
  • Never forgets. Seriously! So be aware of what you tell him.

TIPTON

  • Doesn't need much. He's very simple.
  • Just wants to be Liam's friend and not have to be the bad guy everytime they play.
  • Very routine.

ME:

  • I'm starting to realize that even though I consider myself "laid-back," I am far more particular about things than I thought. Laundry's my biggy and as I train my boys it's definitely rubbing off on them.
  • I really love rearranging furniture!

Comments

Mary Ann said…
That is a really good idea, to just sit back and observe your kids and write down what they are doing and how they are growing. I think it is pretty amazing just watching them.