A VERY cold wintry day

There have been so many things I've been wanting to post but continue to put them off. I don't know where to begin but with the icy cold weather outside that was definitely a start. Whenever it's cold outside I pretty much do nothing but eat, bundle up, and watch a good movie with the boys. But today I thought maybe I should update my blog.

First things first...why I love Jarom. I'm not the best at expressing my love for him in words just complaints. In December (with all the chaos of the holidays) we celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary. I can hardly believe that we've been married 8 years and survived. In all truth it's been wonderful. Sure as all marriages we have our ups and downs but the saying goes, "Marry the one you love. Love the one you marry." And the love we had for each other in the beginning is so different from what our love is like now. I don't know what my life would be like without him in it. Anyway, I felt this important to write because Jarom said something that just made my week! The other night we were sitting in bed and talking about how people say they aren't happy in their marriages or when one is happy the other is not...(moving right along). Jarom said that he was always happy and that he didn't go back and forth about being happy. Then, he said, "Why wouldn't I be? I'm married to you." I thought, we're sitting in the bed, where is this going? Then he said, "Seriously!" I couldn't believe it--no strings attached! Funny how all it takes is just a simple comment like that to keep things rollin'. Nothing big or special. I have to say Jarom, I feel the same way too!

Comments

Lindsey Rose said…
I am so glad you wrote this one down. It is a keeper! Tell Jarom I said way to go and keep the sweetness coming.
Unknown said…
that is so sweet. I love it how they can just make you day like that once in a while.
Mary Ann said…
good old jarom-i could use a good argument right about now!
I am still in shock about Heath Ledger. I usually don't really care about celebrities but I love him. I might have to blog about it.
kristi lee said…
Very sweet. . .I'm sure he was HOPING for something after a comment like that though!!!!! Wink, Wink!