Head of the Household
Well, I have tried with all my might not to play tag but I actually thought this one would be fun. Enjoy!
- What is his name? Jarom Tipton Smartt
- How long have you been married? 8 years 2 months
- How long did you date? Not long enough (j/k)...8 months
- How old is he? 30
- Who eats more sweets? Jarom 100%! He makes a cake as soon as the first on is eaten. He can't stand not having something sweet around.
- Who said I love you first? He did...funny story, have to tell it sometime.
- Who is taller? Jarom
- Who can sing better? Me for sure (though I'm not that good...I"m just better than him).
- Who is smarter? I will give this to Jarom because he married me. You can't get smarter! Overall, I guess it depends on the subject.
- Who does the laundry? ME!!! If you want to give me heart failure do my laundry. Just yesterday Jarom had the day off and tried to help the boys do laundry why I went out shopping for a while. Sounds sweet but I just about died! I said,"Jarom, how many times have I told you to not do the laundry?"
- Who pays the bills? Jarom. I didn't even know we have bills!? Just kidding, but I don't have a clue what's in our checking account.
- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jarom. He made it clear that he couldn't sleep on the other side. Whatever.
- Who mows the lawn? Jarom most of the time then me. I don't mind. I kind of like mowing.
- Who cooks dinner? That would be me.
- Who's more stubborn? Probably Jarom but it's a toss up.
- Who kissed who first? I don't know...maybe it was mutual?
- Who proposed? Jarom.
- Who has more siblings? Me--7 brothers. Jarom--3 brother, 2 sisters.
- Who wears the pants? Take a guess....Jarom though I definitely have my say.
Comments