Observation cont.

TIPTON:
  • He's a picker...he is constantly picking at his fingernails and then asking me to pull the rest off. YUCK! (source, definitely Jarom)
  • Hypochondriac! He is always telling me something hurts...his arm hurts, he thinks his leg is broken, his mind hurts...the latest two, "My eyes hurt. I'm not tired. I need eye drops." And "My nose burns. Give me your pink stuff." The "pink stuff" would be lip gloss and the eye drops not for sure where that one came from.

JAROM:

  • Frugal/Big spender. He is by far one fo the most frugal people I know but when he is ready to buy something he buys it and it's usually not cheap. When he is in this mood I take full advantage! They are very random and rare.

Comments

Mary Mitchell said…
That frugal/big spender deal is SO Paul. Spending $20 on clothes off the clearance rack? No way. But $2000 bucks on a new bike? Let's do it!