To my friendly bloggers...

I have always tried to keep my blog open to everyone to make comments but I'm going to have to buckle down. Recently, I have continuously gotten a comment from "malabei." This is a porn link that for whatever reason keeps commenting on my blog. I have deleted it's comment/link now four times! So not to be difficult but I have added the word verification before you can leave a comment. Hopefully that will work.

Comments

Unknown said…
I can deal with that. I always wondered why people have had this extra step..now, I know why...how wierd.

I don't mind typing in a few extra letters if it will keep those creeps away! CRAZY!
The Flynn's said…
I got so tired of wierdos commending on my posts, that's why I finally made it private. You'll have to let me know how the word verification thing works. Maybe I'll try that.