Which Princess are You?

As mentioned before, I never miss the opportunity to take a little personality test to tell me a little about myself. This one I jumped right on because living in a house full of boys I still consider my self a princess (maybe a queen). C'mon, I think all women still have a little fairy-tale fantasy within them. I always take the test twice because there seems to always be more than one answer for me to the questions. But no matter what I chose I still was an Ariel. The description is pretty true.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

Comments

Flynn Fam 6 said…
That quiz was so cute and fun! Thanks for finding it and posting it. Hope you guys are good and everyone is well. We are planning a trip out in Sept, for about 10 days. Ash is going to come with us too! Fun fun!!
Mary Ann said…
That is cute! Where do you find all these entertaining things to do?
Unknown said…
Shoot, I can't remember who the other Ariel is that blogs? I wanted to compare the two of you.

I really think that this quiz is right on...everyone is so accurate.

Yours is great...so true about wanting to go to exotic places, being a romantic, and being headstrong!

Congrats on being a princess! Some of us didn't even get to be a real princess. Yet, it was still accurate :)
The Mama said…
Laura- I have to admit that it took me a few seconds to realize who you were! Oh, but I am so glad that you left me a comment. It is so good to hear from you and see your cute family, Wow, 3 boys!! I am so looking forward to reading more about you guys!!