Easter Weekend

We had a fun weekend down in Chattanooga for Easter. This the first time we've gone down for Easter for a while so, it was nice to visit both of our families and get out of the house. For once it didn't feel like a rushed weekend. We were able to just relax and spend everyday with most of the family.
Our day started out Friday. Jarom and I dropped off the kids in Chattanooga as we headed down to the Atlanta Temple. The drive was very long because Atlanta traffic has just become horrendous!!! We met up with our friends Steve and Melissa and went to the International Market in Dekalb. It was fun to see all the different and yummy foods. In the cafeteria they served a variety of dishes. I braved up and tried the Quinoa with cherries and cashews. Sounded yummy but was disgusting! It tasted stale...yuck! Other than that we had a great time.
Saturday was the big Easter Egg Hunt! Grandmother always goes ALL out for a big fun day and delicious meal. The boys were very excited but by the time had arrived Tipton and Hyrum were so pooped they fell asleep and missed the whole thing. Liam loves, loves, loves being with his cousins. He could just play all day. Tipton he just goes and plays somewhere else. (Too many kids to steal his attention.) I am terrible at taking pictures so of course didn't get pics of Liam on the great hunt but I did get some pics of Hyrum after a nice afternoon nap.

Gotta love the hair!

Sunday we headed to church in Georgia at my old home ward. It's always so nice to go back and visit there. They are so welcoming and happy to see our little family. I love it. But before we headed off to church much to my disappointment I had bought a new pair of Easter shoes and when putting them on realized I had come home with two right foot shoes! I was not very happy and the other family laughing at me was not making things any better. Oh well, I survived. Afterwards we headed to my parents place for a big lunch. Jarom took the initiative to take a few pictures (since I always forget). We had a great time and as always the food was great!
Grandma Grandpa and Charlie

Scott, John, and Autumn Paul (and he wonders why he can't find a girl? j/k)

Comments

Unknown said…
Two right shoes....what the heck? What a bummer!

I am glad you had a great time...family is the greatest.