Enjoying a beautiful day

The video may not be the greatest (we do have a digital camera but apparently already out of date) but it will have to do. Grandma Flynn bought a good ol' Big Wheel for the grandkids and let Liam and Tipton take it home to borrow. Since we have a lovely hill for a backyard the boys have been able to put this "big wheel" to great use on such a beautiful day. Here is a quick video of Tipton riding down the hill. Our camera doesn't have sound so you can just imagine listening to them scream at the top of their lungs. It's too fun!

Comments

The Flynn's said…
That little trick is actually pretty fun. I did that with the kids when I was there babysitting. Good times! At least I gave your mom a good laugh.
Lindsey Rose said…
Oh ya,, one more thing. I love the blog. It is simple but cute, good work.