Mothers Who Know
Last Sunday in Relief Society we had the lesson from the talk Mothers Who Know. I think EVERY woman should read this message. I just loved this talk and wanted to quickly say what a testimony I have about being a mother and a stay-at-home mother. I know that it's hard. For me, I have the gift of gab and it was hard to just sit at home with my first little-one and have NO ONE to talk to. Thankfully, the Lord has blessed me with many opportunities to serve and a great program like Relief Society to help me meet other women like me. Overall, I have truly gained a testimony of the importance of what I'm doing. I believe that being a mother is a Divine quality and if we just try the Lord will help us develop those qualities we need. Especially, when we feel like it's just not cut out for us...you know the whole, "I think it's great but it's just not for me." I admire all the women I know that struggle with this and yet still stick to it.
I also have to say that while sitting in that lesson with all these moms I grew up with and hearing their testimonies and advice on how to make such an important decision I realized that I had so many great examples throughout my life. I saw people living the principle, along with my mother, and deep inside knew that is what I would do. I want to be like those wonderful women.
I also have to say that while sitting in that lesson with all these moms I grew up with and hearing their testimonies and advice on how to make such an important decision I realized that I had so many great examples throughout my life. I saw people living the principle, along with my mother, and deep inside knew that is what I would do. I want to be like those wonderful women.
Comments