
A few of my fellow
bloggers had posted their favorite rooms and inspired me. So, I have posted my favorite room in my house. Currently (since everything else is still in progress), it is my dining room. I really love this room for several reasons. It was meant to be a "formal" dining room but
Jarom and I are not the "formal" type. Here we eat dinner every night so I think of it as a place with family. It's where we host our guest for special dinners and other gatherings. In the morning I get all the
morning light and find it welcoming when I come down the stairs. I also love this room because I put a lot of work into it (I hope to get some flowers on the table when they finish blooming). This room was originally painted
burgundy with carpet and had a brass light fixture. I
obviously repainted it, put in hardwood, and spray painted the light fixture a textured, iron rod, black (I was pretty proud of myself for that one). Like I said, it's still a work in progress but I still love sitting down with my family
every night for dinner. Oh, and you gotta love that high chair as my newest accessory!
Comments