April Fools!

I have probably called just about everyone and told my brilliant April Fools joke on Jarom but I still felt it worthy to write down. I was so proud of myself because I really stink at pranks. My mother said if there was anything good she instilled in us, it was to be bad liars. BINGO! That would be me.
To the prank...if there is anything that makes lawyers nervous it's liability. We don't own a lot of things at our home just because of Jarom's paranoia of being liable. We have a fogged up window that is needing replaced so I was having a window guy look at it yesterday. He needed to use OUR ladder to climb up and measure the window. It's about 12 ft up. So, the cruel person that I was I called Jarom and told him that the guy fell from the ladder. I told him I had to call 911 and that I was afraid the guy would sue us. Though he doesn't want to admit it I know Jarom and I could tell he was sick to his stomach! Before I hung up I told him April Fools! He was so relieved he could hardly even laugh. I knew I had finally got him! I love it!

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh the liablity....we will never get a trampoline...can't believe Doug has one.

THAT WAS A GOOD ONE LAURA...You are so tricky...i am laughing my guts out.
Melissa Hodgen said…
Oh, that was awesome! I told Steve about it and since he was only half listening to me in the beginning, he missed the part about it being an April Fools joke. He immediately started formulating a defense in his head. Our poor husbands have one track minds!
Jenn C said…
That's hilarious...I would have loved to see Jarom's face on that one. Love the blog...how do you get the music on there? Good stuff! ~ Pierce
Lindsey Rose said…
I seriously have told everyone about this! that was so great!