Grammatical errors

Well, for those who actually read my blog already know that my grammar is pretty bad. Let's just say that I did better in Spanish than I did in English. I know pretty sad. I just simply write how I talk. When I talk I don't think about where commas and all that good stuff belongs! I guess that would also explain why I did 10 times better in Speech than in English too. Either way, I don't really worry about it. BUT this is a "family" blog and though Jarom NEVER writes a post he still reads it and can only handle so much of my poor grammar. So, every-now-and-then you might see some corrected grammar on this blog...if that is the case you can probably guess I did not write it...or maybe I did and then Jarom edited it and now it doesn't sound like what I would say. OH, Jarom I love you!
Just for the record, I'm more of a science, math, and artsy kind of girl.

Comments

Unknown said…
Tell Jarom he can edit the grammar on my blog any time...I would love a free editing session...when I write my book, would he be willing to do that too?
Melissa Hodgen said…
I'm with you on this one...I'm definately a science girl. I wouldn't let Steve read my papers in college because I got tired of all the weird looks. Hopefully Shannon will not be as gramatically deficient as I...or is it as me? Whatever!