Observations
Liam:
- He's like a little me (Laura, that is) just a boy. He likes just about whatever I like. He sits and watches dance shows, American Idol, HGTV, and anything else I'll watch. Sometime I think he does it just to be with me but other times he'll ask what I think and give his opinion. It's really fun.
- He's a great big brother to Hyrum....Tipton we're still working on.
- Unfortunately, a bad quality inherited from his mother... he wants lots of friends! It's very important to him that people like him. He wants to please others BUT he will stand up if it's wrong...
- He will be a great leader to others.
- Liam could be a post it note that never loses it's stick! I can tell him anything and he will not forget. I use him as my reminder for just about everything. Now it's just remembering to tell him to remind of something!
Tipton: Just a little background before I get started. About a month ago Tipton kept complaining about his bottom itching. It was really bad. I thought maybe eczema? His skin looked fine and when I would put lotion on it it didn't seem to work. It got so bad that anywhere he would go he would wear his pants down, just in the back, like he was "mooning" you! He said, "It needs to get air." It was really funny yet embarrassing at the same time. Finally, I took him to the doctor. Got some Cortaid cream and if that didn't' work he would have to be treated for worms....AHHHH! YUCK! The cream seemed to work and I would really lather him down after a good shower.
THEN....
His bottom started to talking to him. He said his bottom was better and didn't itch anymore but it talked to him! Which is worse?
- Tipton has a wild imagination and very dry sense of humor. He still says his bottom talks to him and will tell us off the wall things with the most serious face. I'm considering humor right now but not really sure.
- Does not like big crowds. He likes small groups where he can still be the attention. If it gets too big he will go somewhere by himself. He does not like to fight for attention. This is very difficult for me to handle because Jarom nor I are like this at all.
- He does not like being Liam's shadow. He loves being his friend but just because Liam rides a bike doesn't mean he has to ride bike too. Me, as the mommy has to do better in helping Tipton be his own person. It's really hard not to compare.
- He is stubborn but very obedient. When he REALLY wants something that I have said no to he will flat out pitch the greatest fit ever. This is rare. Normally if I say that this is when we do something, or this is what we don't do, I never have a problem with him.
- He's very polite. He always says thank you.
- He's loving. He's always telling his family members he loves them.
I've learned so much about myself and my family when I take time to sit back think about why they do the things they do. And when I see myself in them it really is starting to help me know what they just might do next.
Comments