Rubbing Alcohol and ALL
Well, I was quite ready to get our bed just yet this morning but Liam solved that for me. The worst thing to hear in the mornings is, "Mom, I don't' feel good...." You can guess the rest. Thankfully it wasn't a whole lot but if your like me I have carpet in all the bedrooms. I told Liam to run to bathtub (that was right behind him). Instead he takes off down the hall to the other bathroom. Knowing he wasn't going to make it I had to jump out of bed and grab the garbage can. I grabbed him and placed him the bathtub. By this point I have a trail of throw up down the hall. That leads me to my favorite carpet cleaner, rubbing alcohol. It is the best thing to clean up any type of bodily fluid. Just our it on the spot and dab until it's gone. It completely sanitizes and does no harm to your carpet.
On another note...I have always been a faithful TIDE detergent fan. That was the thing that I justified splurging. But by the time I had the second child and a very tight budget I just had to come to reality that that money had to go to other things. So I discovered the Sam's brand of liquid detergent. It smelled just as good and cleaned great for half the price. Then one day I say the HE* ALL 2x Ultra brand on sale (which I have to have for my washer) and it was cheaper than the Sam's brand for the same amount. I love it! It uses very little detergent and smells SOOOO good. So if you need to save a buck and do TONS of laundry like me give it a try.
On another note...I have always been a faithful TIDE detergent fan. That was the thing that I justified splurging. But by the time I had the second child and a very tight budget I just had to come to reality that that money had to go to other things. So I discovered the Sam's brand of liquid detergent. It smelled just as good and cleaned great for half the price. Then one day I say the HE* ALL 2x Ultra brand on sale (which I have to have for my washer) and it was cheaper than the Sam's brand for the same amount. I love it! It uses very little detergent and smells SOOOO good. So if you need to save a buck and do TONS of laundry like me give it a try.
Comments