Teething!
Hyrum officially has two teeth. We just noticed them yesterday. We have been anxiously awaiting because we are use to teeth peeking through much earlier in Liam and Tipton.
Another note...I recently found out that you can start introducing babies to whole milk as early as six months! My pediatrician was telling me that not all babies can handle but you can keep trying as they get older. He suggested not using it as the main source (like formula or breast milk) unless you give them a multivitamin. I was like what?! This was wonderful news to me. And my friends pediatrician said the same. I've been breast feeding but just recently stopped as of last week. Hyrum takes whole milk wonderfully! I give him some formula and of course now table food to get more vitamins but do you know how much money that has saved me?!!! Just thought you would like to know. That 12 month thing what a money maker for formula!
Another note...I recently found out that you can start introducing babies to whole milk as early as six months! My pediatrician was telling me that not all babies can handle but you can keep trying as they get older. He suggested not using it as the main source (like formula or breast milk) unless you give them a multivitamin. I was like what?! This was wonderful news to me. And my friends pediatrician said the same. I've been breast feeding but just recently stopped as of last week. Hyrum takes whole milk wonderfully! I give him some formula and of course now table food to get more vitamins but do you know how much money that has saved me?!!! Just thought you would like to know. That 12 month thing what a money maker for formula!
Comments