Barefoot and Black feet

Summer is always so fun for the boys, at least right now because it's not too hot just yet. But when it comes to bath time it doesn't matter how much I scrub I can't get their dirty feet clean! They love jumping on the neighbors trampoline (with a no-shoe policy) so their feet are black when they are all worn out. Once the shoes are off it's like no turning back despite the stubbed toes and scraped feet.

Comments

Melissa Hodgen said…
Just wait until they discover Tevas and chacos...even with shoes, feet are still black, but a little less scraped.
Flynn Fam 6 said…
Tramps are so fun. Russell would love to get rid of ours but I think the kids would kill him!! Gotta love those black little feet!
Ah yes, we know summer/spring is here when we have to give a morning bath and an evening bath to Aden. Usually we have somewhere to go midday and a bath is required before we leave (otherwise just one at the end of a long day of playing).