New Beginnings
The past few days have really been great but today seem to be extra special. After dinner the boys and I went for a walk in the neighborhood. While walking, I realized what a accomplishments had happened today. 1) Hyrum got his third tooth and took his first steps! 2) Tipton out of nowhere decided he was ready to ride his bike (with training wheels) and pedalled the farthest he has gone. 3) Liam ate carrots!
Funny how such small things seem so big.
How I got Liam to eat carrots...Tonight we had tacos and put all the normal items on the table to choose from, cheese, lettuce, sour cream, the meat, shells, etc., but this time I added an extra item. Shredded carrots. Layered it with the shredded cheese. Couldn't even taste it and no crunch. It was almost brilliant. It actually worked!
Funny how such small things seem so big.
How I got Liam to eat carrots...Tonight we had tacos and put all the normal items on the table to choose from, cheese, lettuce, sour cream, the meat, shells, etc., but this time I added an extra item. Shredded carrots. Layered it with the shredded cheese. Couldn't even taste it and no crunch. It was almost brilliant. It actually worked!
Comments