The Magic Treehouse

My good friend Hannah loaned me some books to read to the boys. Thank you, I love you Hannah! The Magic Tree House series have been so fun and the boys can't get enough.
Since they have loved them so much I decided to take advantage of all the learning.

For the summertime we decided to study what ever we are reading. We are on Book #3 "Mummies In Morning," so we are studying Egypt this week.

This has really been a double whammy for me. I love to travel and study cultures and I am getting to share this passion with my boys. Even better, they are enjoying it!

On the website there is a passport to print out and stamps to earn for each book. This really couldn't be more fun for me and the boys!

Comments

Mary Ann said…
Great idea! I am always looking for ways to teach the kids in a fun way. This is a really good one!
Yo Mama said…
Laura that makes me admire you all the more. It also makes me want to do a little better. We barely got dressed today!
Jenn C said…
What an awesome idea! You'll have to tell me how it goes...I'd love to do that with the boys!
kristi lee said…
Thanks for the tip. We need some fun around here--there's been WAY TOO MANY tears/fights and time outs lately!
Lindsey Rose said…
You are such a great mom! I want to start reading these with Brielle. Hope you had a great time at Dollywood!