My boys would be so proud!

Your results:
You are Spider-Man
























Spider-Man
70%
Superman
60%
The Flash
60%
Robin
57%
Wonder Woman
55%
Iron Man
55%
Supergirl
50%
Green Lantern
35%
Hulk
25%
Batman
15%
Catwoman
5%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz

Comments

Unknown said…
Ah man, I want to be smart...maybe it comes with the last name...what I lack in intelligence, I must make up for in sure will power since I am THE FLASH!...It's a good thing we have men in this world who appreciate superheroes..never even heard of the guy.
Laura said…
His outfit is tight, purple, with a GOLD bolt of lightening on front. Perfect for you!
Lindsey Rose said…
Oh I knew your boys loved Spider man for a reason!
Mary Ann said…
Pretty cool to have Spiderman as a mom. Your vacation pictures are gorgeous. Looks like so much fun!
Jenn C said…
I was Superman-one of the boys' many favorites. Do you have Spidey sense? I was just reading a cute book about a Mom who did-Confessions of SuperMom. We'll have to look out for your webs the next time we see you!

P.S.-Tag you're it.
Katy Beth said…
Every little boy's dream!!