Are You My Mother?

While my mom was in town visiting we also had another visitor...a little baby robin (we think). The boys were so excited! They just wanted to squeeze it (and thankfully they didn't or they would have killed it). The fledgling was learning to fly yet seemed pretty content hanging out with us on the front porch. I have all the bird poop to prove it. Nevertheless, he get hungry and realized we were not his mommy and could not feed him. So off he flew/hopped away.
He was pretty cute!

Comments

Lindsey Rose said…
TOo cute! I love this book, good reference to it. benson probably would have gone crazy!
Stacy Fusitua' said…
Hi Smartts!! Its Stacy Fusitua'(shinnick). I saw you guys on Melissa blog! Wow look at your beautiful family! I enjoyed reading some of your entries. Those Chatt. Stake days seem so long ago!!! Laura please tell Jarom, I said, "Hi" We will have to keep in touch in the "Blog World". Check out our blog and please ignore that I haven't updated in sometime. Its on the top of my list. Much Love Stacy
Jaime said…
the close up w/ its head cocked is the cutest pic!!! helps to appreciate nature, seeing it up close like that