Guess what I did today...

It's Wednesday and I do this every Wednesday. But today while scrubbing I thought to myself, Why is it that guys can shoot a basketball in a hoop but cannot shoot pee into a toilet? Is it really that difficult? Then a second thought occurred, Why is tile considered nice or a better value to the home? No doubt, it will definitely outlast just about anything including most of my dishes that I tend to have less of every week. It's cold, it 's hard literally and on your feet, and the grout is so disgusting! Hmmm, I bet you could never guess what I did today...ha! ha!

Comments

Candace said…
Please tell!
Flynn Fam 6 said…
Did you rip out all the tile??? Get new dishes????? Turn the toilet into some kind of basketball looking thingy?????? Bleach the grout or seal the grout???? That is my guess!!!!
Melissa Hodgen said…
Excellent point. I think that guys should clean their OWN toliets. Maybe then they'd work on their aim a little more. Or how about a consequence...icky potty, no basketball!
Laura said…
Good idea Melissa! And for those that are wondering, every Wednesday I clean the bathrooms!
I'm not so sure why tile is considered nicer either. I miss the vinyl flooring. Cleans up much easier. Just think though, we're still young. We have many years ahead of us doing this unless we invent something new that will make us rich. Self-cleaning floors?