Liam had to give a talk today in Primary and I actually got to come and help. Our callings previously kept us from being able to always help the boys out in primary. I was just called as the Primary chorister and pretty excited because now I shouldn't have that problem! I was so proud of him at what a good job he did. He told me everything to write, this is what he said,
"When I turn 19 I will go on a mission. I would like to go to England or Puerto Rico. But before I can go I must be baptized. I have to know the gospel. I know that missionary work is hard. Studying your scriptures is hard too but I have to do it. It's important to say your prayers because it helps you understand the gospel."
Then he bore his testimony. He will be a great missionary!

Comments

Unknown said…
That is so sweet.

I need to let my kids write their own talks and see what they come up with...I always write their talks for them...I need to give them more credit in their ability to teach what they already know.

It's amazing how much he really has his OWN thoughts on missionary work...good job.
Lindsey Rose said…
Brielle just gave a talk in primary too and wrote it by herself, I love that. He did a great job!