Long time...
There have been several things I've been meaning to post and haven't managed to sit down and do it, but here's the run down of the past couple of weeks.
The house is now officially up for sale. To say the least, I'm not very happy about it! I was excited about the upgrades and things for about 24 hours then I lost my enthusiasm real quick. I have been slowly trying to get things scrubbed, reorganized, and perfect looking for people to come see. It's quite exhausting.
To add to all that excitement, Hyrum couldn't have picked a more convenient time to get a virus. Bless his little heart, he had diarrhea for 12 days!!!! I"ll spare you the details for now but maybe I'll get around to posting a disgusting picture later. :) Thankfully he's doing much better and can finally eat normal again.
On a happier note, Jarom's sister Celeste and her family came up for two days. The first day we just hung out, let the cousins play, make brownies and homemade ice cream (butter pecan--it was delicious). Tuesday we went to Dollywood and had a blast! There was something for everyone and great food. The boys had such a good time. Liam said, "I wish I could be with my cousins forever."
The house is now officially up for sale. To say the least, I'm not very happy about it! I was excited about the upgrades and things for about 24 hours then I lost my enthusiasm real quick. I have been slowly trying to get things scrubbed, reorganized, and perfect looking for people to come see. It's quite exhausting.
To add to all that excitement, Hyrum couldn't have picked a more convenient time to get a virus. Bless his little heart, he had diarrhea for 12 days!!!! I"ll spare you the details for now but maybe I'll get around to posting a disgusting picture later. :) Thankfully he's doing much better and can finally eat normal again.
On a happier note, Jarom's sister Celeste and her family came up for two days. The first day we just hung out, let the cousins play, make brownies and homemade ice cream (butter pecan--it was delicious). Tuesday we went to Dollywood and had a blast! There was something for everyone and great food. The boys had such a good time. Liam said, "I wish I could be with my cousins forever."
Comments