Loser syndrome!

So I've tried to catch up on all the blogging tags on my other blog so that I can keep family and personal things separate. You know the whole journal like thing. In most cases I don't really mind if anyone ever really checks my "lollyblog" but this particular post depended on comments and I did not get ANY and now I'm suffering from major "loser syndrome!" (Thank you Lindsey for having sympathy on me and writing 4 comments today even though I had to ask. OK, now I'm really showing how pitiful I am!) Uhm, Uhm, now that everyone has heard my pity story and being the optimist that I am, I am reposting this on the family blog in the thought that MOST people don't read my "lollyblog" which is why I had no response. No pressure, please don't feel obligated to leave a comment...my life will go on. :)

Here's how it works:
I've seen this on several people's blog and thought it was really fun. I love sharing memories.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, or if it's a memory from the blog, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

Let the good times roll!

Comments

Flynn Fam 6 said…
I remember when you and Paul came out to CA when you were really young, and came to dinner at my house. Russell had taken you guys down to L.A. and stuff. I remeber him telling me you had bought a pair of short shorts and when you got home your mom had a fit or you hid them or something. Too Funny!!!! I remembered your accent and how friendly you were the most :) Not I get to call you sister-inl-law! Look how things have changed :)))))
Yo Mama said…
Ahhh, this is rich. I have a few really fun memories of you and I. However, one of my favorites is when you were pregnant with Tipton, and I was pregnant with Calvin, and we were both chaperoning at the Youth Dance. We totally cut a rug, and danced until we were short of breath, bumping bellies, and electric sliding our hearts out. Too fun! I also remember you speaking in church just before you had Liam. you were so pregnant, and Noah leaned over during your talk and said, "She is going to have that baby today, maybe even during this talk!" Thankfully you held out. :)
Lindsey Rose said…
I didn't have to leave the memories, I wanted to! You crack me up.
Mary Ann said…
I remember going to Wal-mart and buying a pregnancy test with you. It seems like me and Matt were always at your house eating or watching sports and don't forget, I went into labor at your house for the first time, after eating dinner and watching a lame football movie (I think Jarom and Matt picked it out) (Matt just said Brian's Song-yep that was the one) I remember hanging out a ton when our husbands were playing basketball and talking about books or music, going to visit you guys in Chattanooga- Jarom even paid for our dinner or a movie one time-ha ha and it wasn't a dollar movie or Central Park, and of course, going to all those Georgia games, mostly football, but basketball, and gymnastics too. Man, I miss you guys!
Jaime said…
i remember being in YW leadership together and you and DH went w/ me and my DH to see "remember the titans", i remember getting to know you, thinking how nice you were- i also remember thinking it must have been hard growing up w/ all those boys... probably why you love to dance b/c it was "girly":)
kristi lee said…
Ummmm. . .Tipton trying to use the little lawn mower on our stairs and falling all the way down them. Kyle and me being freaked out about it and you & J laughing. Thanks for reminding me to take parenting in a little better stride.
The Flynn's said…
That's funny that Michele commented about your accent cause I remember the same thing when I first met you. I could really hear it in you and your mom. I remember you working at Mr. T's. Oh, and I remember that you couldn't drive and I thought that was so weird. I didn't understand why you guys didn't have drivers ed in high school. I remember having lots of fun when I came that first time and sharing your room oh...and how Scott thought that I had come in one morning and majorly stunk up the bathroom but it was actually you and he didn't believe me for the longest time. :)