Playing catch up...
Be prepared for some disgusting pics. I had to share despite the sickness. I thought Hyrum would never stop "filling his diapers." I couldn't figure where it was all coming from?! For three nights I woke up to this....



You can imagine what laundry was like. :)
Our trips to Dollywood are always great. Tipton and Lance just couldn't last any longer!
Every-now-and-then our neighbors will blow up hot air balloons and send off. It's very fun to watch. Up, Up, and Away....

The other night the boys and I sat on the front porch watching a thunder storm come and go. I love how it feels outside right before it rains. If the lightning's not too bad it feels so nice to just sit and watch. It's beautiful in it's own kind of way. And it's so cool to hear that thunder! Nothing like a good thunder storm.
Last but not least, our lovely flower gardens have attracted some beautiful creatures. There were about 5-6 of these giant butterflies playing the garden.
Comments
THe hot air balloon and the storm and the butterflies ALMOST made up for my poop disdain. he he