Recent Observations

Recently things have been a little chaotic for and has really effected the whole family. But through all the chaos I've still tried to take some time and make a few notes with the boys.



LIAM:

  • Right now whining about every little thing you ask him to do would sum it up. But on a positive note after the, what seems like never ending whining, he does the job and does it very well.

  • Music is really starting to influence his life. I love this but need to be on better guard. He has his own top 16 list of songs covering every type of music from primary, classical, to pop. Some had to be taken off the list because I told him they weren't appropriate...Fergilicious, for example! But if you notice any music changes on the site they are Liam's fave songs.

  • He loves math.
I find that Liam is so much like me it's not funny! Clashing in personality at first have now become a bond. I understand him now and how he works.



TIPTON:

  • He still suffers from hypochondria! He won't eat something because it hurts his lips, throat, hair, head, on down to his legs. I really hope he outgrows this.

  • Really does not like large crowds. We have joined a local pool and at first he did well but now he just comes with us and sits and waits until we are done. We go sometimes for three hours! He just entertains himself. Who cares about the heat? The same thing for Dollywood. BUT yesterday there were no other kids in the kiddy pool so he finally got in and swam and had so much fun. If Dollywood isn't busy then he wants to ride.

  • Everything ends in Tootie.

  • If he likes you he will talk your head off.

  • Very aware of the anatomy of the body.

  • Really struggles with not being BIG. He wants "to grow up and be 5o, 60, 7." He talks about this all the time. He's really having a hard time not being able to do all the things his big brother can do.

HYRUM:

  • Is very smart! He understand so much for a 13 month old. He knows just what he wants and can communicate those things fairly well. He brings me his shoes when he wants to go outside.

  • Is very organized in that little brain of his. He has a system and sticks to it. He puts things in certain places. My measuring cup drawer is his favorite place. He's always checks this place first when he's looking for things. The other day I found his blankie and paci in there.

  • Which leads me to the transporter. They could make the movie Transporter 3 about him. He's the master!

  • Loves music, thank goodness!

  • 100% water baby. He loves to be at the pool and has no fear. He LOVES going under water. I have to watch him very closely.

Comments

Flynn Fam 6 said…
Aww, there such good boys. We can't wait to get to see them again :)
Lindsey Rose said…
I love all three, they are so different and oh so cute!
Mary Ann said…
What a great idea! I really like how you are capturing what your boys are doing at their perspective ages. It is interesting though, that you mentioned Hyrum is so smart. I feel the same way about Savannah. I think it is because she is always watching everyone else so closely that she has picked up on things so much faster than the other two. Cute idea!