Tipton's world


Tipton is either part genius or just full of imagination. Recently he introduced me to his friend Dino...who IS real...he IS NOT pretend, so he tells me. Then as he plays he began to create his whole little world. (Need I mention that while he plays sometimes he sings the entire time. It's like a power ranger/hotwheel opera. It's great unless he's sitting outside my bedroom door 7:30 in the morning and I'm still in bed listening to the lyrics, "no, no bad guy, don't kill me, HELP! HELP! i'll save you for sure...ahhhh, hurry, ahhhh..." ) He's created quite a few characters and I decided I should write them down. They are bound to make a good children's book someday.


Dino--Tipton's friend, lives in California, doesn't know his mom...did I mention he's not pretend

Kanejo--Dino's dad, just recently reunited with Dino

Hanejo--the guy who drives a frury (Ferrari)

Hanevo and Hanevo--roommates at BYU

the motorcycle guy--every town has to have a motorcycle guy!

Addanee--just a person

Ajen--the newest person

Comments

Flynn Fam 6 said…
I love hearing about kids with 'real' friends!! They have such amazing little minds. I had a little 'friend' when I was growing up and the name was "Singrissen". The only reference to that is 'the devil' scarey huh! My parents were so glad when I grew out of the phase.
Lindsey Rose said…
He is super funny!I love that he even made up roomates at BYU!