Up to no good


Hyrum has now learned to close doors and climb. With this combination alot of bad things can happen as you can see. I don't really know how he even got in there but I knew he was in there after I hear a scream. Come to find him on top of the toilet stuck and angry because he can't reach the soap dish. Oh joy!

Comments

Flynn Fam 6 said…
What a little stinker!! I can't believe a little guy, so little could actually make it to the top!!!! Kels was a climber and broke her arm climbing when she was 3. Better watch that one :)
Lindsey Rose said…
Oh that is sooo Benson! How funny, I am glad you included a picture cause his face says it all.
Mary Ann said…
Why is the bathroom so enjoyable? I actually found Savannah standing in the toilet holding the lid up a couple times. I just don't get it!