A day with Liam





Before I left to Utah I volunteered at Liam's school for the morning and ate lunch with him. We had a good time and I don't miss school lunches.

Comments

Lindsey Rose said…
You are such a good mom!
Hannah Ashmore said…
i loved it when parents volunteer!!! How cute is the pic of yall two at lunch. love it!
Jaime said…
laura, you and jarom have to see Forever Strong. remember when we went to see "remember the titans"?
anyway, it's another sport (rugby) movie with good message (it's about LDS coach in Utah) so check my blog for the trailer, but i bet you would like it.
noelle said…
you guys are too cute! love these pics. and so fun that you got to fly to utah ALL. BY. YOURSELF!!!! no wrestling with three crazy babies! three cheers for jarom for holding down the fort while you were away!
Melissa Hodgen said…
How sweet of you to spend the day with Liam. I'm sure he'll never forget it.
Good for you to take some personal time and get out of TN! You deserve it.