Feeling Inspired

Liam did this for some classwork during school learning to recognize the letter M. After looking at it it sparked an idea...this would look cool on my wall, in a larger size, framed, done with my children's initials. I think I might just try it.

Comments

The Flynn's said…
I've had the same idea to start framing some of the kids art. I've saved a couple of really cute things, I just need to find some frames. My friend got some on clearance the other day at Hobby Lobby for a GREAT deal so I'm headed there tomorrow to see if they still have any. Liam's art is great.
noelle said…
very cute. love'd your duck pond post. what adorable boys you have!
Unknown said…
i can totally see the finished project...love the idea.

Letter art is really IN right now, and I love the idea of doing the boys' initials.
Flynn Fam 6 said…
My grandparents had some of my cousins stuff matted and framed and they displayed it on an easel. It was an adorable idea. That will be cute so make sure you show the finished project. Ya the game will be fun, just wish it wasn't so far of a drive. It is only supposed to get up to 68 degrees on Saturday. Better then this week, it was sweltering hot! We will see you Thursday!
Lindsey Rose said…
This will definately have to be our football project!