My Trip to Utah

Jarom treated me to a nice little holiday away to Utah. I went leaving quite nervous since I had never left Jarom with the kids that long. I wasn't so sure he could handle it. I prepared food and a long list of things of what needed to be done. I knew they would be OK but I still couldn't help but think of the last time Jarom was in charge and they ate Krispy Kreme for three days!

Well they survived and I finally relaxed and had a great time!

My First Day Away


My sister-in-law and niece. We had so much fun hanging out, shopping, and staying up way late just talkin' about nothin'. It was so fun. I almost forgot what it was like to hang out with girls.

I hung out downtown waiting for my bro to get off work and pick me up. I couldn't think of anything better than go to Temple Square.












Then on Friday my parents flew in and went to shopping at Gateway from there. I think I love this place!


Russ, Michele, Gavin, Mom, Dad, and Ashley





Since my time was all screwed up I would wake up at the crack of dawn. I decided to go for a walk through the neighborhood (it was huge). I woke up to beautiful scenery every morning, the weather was perfect, and the exercise was a plus.


Utah lake and the Rockies. Just across the lake is BYU.



Just a small note...a friend told me about picnik.com where I have tweaked all my pics. It's a very fun, free website to play around on. You feel so talented.

Comments

Lindsey Rose said…
Oh the beautiful picts of Utah! I love it, and I love the writing on them, I am definitely going to visit that website. You look darling in these picts and it looks like a great trip. I am glad you are back though, and I am glad Jarom survived!
Jaime said…
what a nice trip! the pics are beautiful, what kind of new camera did you get? I love it. I also love getting up early and exercising on vacation, it's my only chance w/o kids. looks like a special trip.
Flynn Fam 6 said…
We had soooooooooo much fun with you. It was such a nice treat to get to hang out with all girls for the weekend. I truly enjoyed it. Ashley said she had a great time getting to know her Aunt Laura and had such a super time with you :*) Come back soon!! I love the post it is cute and turned out a ton better then mine!!!