No kidding!
In the morning I try to watch the news on one of the major broadcast channels so I can be somewhat "in touch" with the world before cartoons take over. However, some of their reports can be a little behind and bias so I'm done watching Good Morning America! I've simply lost my patience with their "stories."
Yesterday, one of their stories was on sex addiction/pornography and how they NOW believe that it doesn't just effect the individual but other people around them. NO KIDDING!!!! Where have GMA been all this time? They seemed so shocked by the report and said that people that have these addictions need to get help. NO KIDDING!!!! I guess on the bright side of things maybe people will finally see that it's not OK to just do whatever because you want to, it will always affect someone else.
I feel much better now.
Yesterday, one of their stories was on sex addiction/pornography and how they NOW believe that it doesn't just effect the individual but other people around them. NO KIDDING!!!! Where have GMA been all this time? They seemed so shocked by the report and said that people that have these addictions need to get help. NO KIDDING!!!! I guess on the bright side of things maybe people will finally see that it's not OK to just do whatever because you want to, it will always affect someone else.
I feel much better now.
Comments