For Katie

Flowers from Livi.

This is a quick visit to my blog and my update is pretty quick too ( I seriously need a bath and some shut-eye). My intentions to take a break from the Internet world and actually get something done around my house, spend more time with my kids and just overall be more productive somehow turned out being how do I have time to sit at my computer! Maybe I'm finally getting my priorities straight. Either way, I don't have much time (before I fall asleep) so I won't do a long overview of the past three weeks (or longer) but I did want to quickly let Katie know that I love her and sorry for the loss of her mother. While she's away I have her sweet little girls (my nieces) with me and wanted her to know how they're doing.

First of all, Scott had everything under control with that straightener Sunday morning!

Livi's "Prize" tomato from the garden.

Reagan's finding around the yard for her witches brew.


Played and collected lots of pretty purple flowers (Aunt "Lorna" has got a whole vase full now)!

We built a fort. Very fun.












Comments

Lindsey Rose said…
You have been one busy lady! no wonder why I didn't talk to you today! You are so good, that is yours for the day, you are the best at having fun with your kids. You are always dansing with them, or playing outside with them, or making forts, that is a good one. Thanks for being a good example of a fun mom!
Lindsey Rose said…
I meant dancing, it is late and I forget how to spell!
kristi lee said…
I was wondering how you were doing!!!!!!!
The Flynn's said…
Oh Livi, I love the flowers! I'm actually bringing her some from the funeral. I see that Reagan remembered her dress up clothes. That's important! I've missed them so much but haven't worried about them cause I know they're having a lot of fun. I have a package I'm bringing home with me that my mom had sitting in her car to mail to the girls. Life is going to be different and I don't really feel like I've had a chance to process things yet but I'm just trying to take things one day at a time. Anyway, we can talk more soon.
Flynn Fam 6 said…
Aww, looks like the girls were very well taken care of. I know it eased Katie & Scott's mind knowinng they were with you. Umm, can Gavin come stay a few weeks now, haha!! Love you!
Laura said…
send him on! the boys would have such a great time!!!!