I'm back!

For anyone out there that even noticed I haven't been up to par with the blogging routine, fear not, I'm back. I just needed a little breather from the computer. Plus, I've really been on a creativity mode and trying to work on a few projects (check some of those things out soon on my lollyblog). It's nice to actually use my brain/talents instead of always reading how everyone else uses theirs. But between all that, we've been traveling, and staying busy just being together as a family. Here are a few of the things we've been up to since...whenever was the last time I updated...forever ago.

6)Window Replacement
What a pane! Get it? I know, I just couldn't resist!


5) Being Great Helpers




4)Spending Time with Cousins, Grandma, and football games.
Jarom was gone to the ball games which would explain why he's not in any of the pics.


at Grandma's



in Cartersville


Completely worn out!


3) Having Fun!





Is this picture appropriate?

2) Going to the Temple
Thanks Scott and Katie for making this possible.


1) I took a nap on Sunday...I love the Wii!
I vowed to not buy a non-educational video game system and that they couldn't play these type of things on Sunday. So much for that!




Comments