Our Date with Sam

We usually meet up with "Sam" once a month and enjoy a little bite together but today "Sam" fed us the works. He pulled out his personal chefs and served us his best. That "Sam" really knows how to treat a girl.


We started out with some appetizers, spinach stuffed pastries, BBQ buffalo wings, fried shrimp and broiled shrimp with sauce.




Then to the entree, turkey with cranberry, mushroom, almond dressing; ham w/ cranberry sauce and green bean casserole; fried seasoned pork (soooo good).


Afterwards, a little snack of cheese, crackers, and chocolate, nut, caramel covered apples.


Lastly, the dessert, cherry pie, chocolate chip cookies, vanilla ice cream w/an Oreo and my favorite cheesecake squares.



These gals were magnifique!


We are so stuffed! Thanks Sam!

Comments

Katy Beth said…
Aren't their demo's awsome! Love those days!!
I FOUND YOU, NOW YOU CAN GET TO US ;-)....FUN TO SEE YOUR FAM..PS I'M TYPING WHILE I NURSE, SO SORRY I'M SHORT.
noelle said…
too cute.
Melissa Hodgen said…
I love shopping at stores with concrete floors. You've gotta go hungrey when you go, but promise to not buy anything until you're full.
Flynn Fam 6 said…
It's time to update missy!!!
Lindsey Rose said…
We LOVE SAMS! I am so sad that we missed this!