Human

This is full of random thoughts simply becuase I don't want to clean my kitchen right now. But hey, I've got til midnight! That's the real way to ring in the new year with clinging pots and pans!

  • I love the song Human by The Killers. I've already run it into the ground much like Apologize but who cares. I love it! And every time you visit my blog you will have to love it too.
  • Christmas was great and I love everything about Christmas. If I get around to it maybe I finally post some pictures.
  • Why does it take FOREVER to get my kids out of the kitchen when all I want to do is eat some cookie dough WITHOUT sharing. Thank goodness for ABC network and showing Shrek 2. This cookie dough is REALLY good...mmmmm.
  • It's so sweet to finally hear my little Hyrum say, "Momma!" instead of, "Maaaa!" However, I wish he were asleep by now.

Comments

Mary Ann said…
You are right on- we used to go outside at midnight and hit pots and pans when I was growing up! Love the randomness- Happy New Year!
Flynn Fam 6 said…
Want to see those Christmas pics :) I did cut swoopy bangs, they didn't look all to well in that picture though. Hope you guys had a nice holiday, we miss you!