100 Days!

on the 100th day uv scool i got to have snacs and i made a bag with a 100 snoman.


by liam.

Comments

Teresa Johnson said…
So funny! Chandler did this at school also...in his if I were one hundred years old story he said..."I wood go to elarmtry school I wer glasses I wood have no teeth I wood have no here (hair)!" Then he drew a picture...I thought it was great!
Flynn Fam 6 said…
Ya Gavin's school did not celebrate the 100th day of school, kind of crappy if ya ask me! They always did in CA, these lazy UT teachers, HA!!!!
The Mama said…
So cute. What a hard worker that Liam is!
Flynn Fam 6 said…
OK, I spoke way to soon about Gavin's teacher, my bad! They are having their 100th day of school on the 6th. He brought home this same paper to make a picture on and he was trying to draw PaPa, how stinking funny is that, hahahaha!!! He drew an old guy with glasses and a cane, HA! I was wondering if it was a cane in Liam's picture too!! So so funny!
Lindsey Rose said…
You have taught him well that he has to work for his money! have we ruined our kids or what? This is darling