Observations
It's been long overdue for me to give a few observations of the family. Maybe because my first observation is that I haven't been observing as well I should.

Liam--is reading and it's so much fun. He really loves school. Seeks approval on a regular basis. Learns things from school that I want him to learn and a few I things I don't--like attitude! Has developed a sport relationship with Jarom. Very competitive.
Tipton-- is driving me crazy! He talks constantly about nothing (I know he gets this from me obviously so I apologize to my Mom for driving her crazy and everyone else. I didn't know it was so annoying). He is such a kind person he's always thinking of others. He loves when Liam is gone and being the oldest at home. However, he can't wait 'til he gets home either. Dino ( his imaginary friend who is REAL and no one can see but him) is starting to play way to much time in his life...he has a wild imagination. He invents a new word everyday. Everything ends with "tootie," "I got confused-ed." "Sorry 'bout that." "Oh yeah, I forgot." He learns things when he wants to learn them. Not when we want to teach. Still hates being around lots of people. Wants to wear sweat pants everyday. I invested in more sweats last year--about 7 pair.
Hyrum--is a bomb, tornado, sneaky little dude. He can tear up a room in no time flat, given you a hug and kiss, and stole something out of your pocket all at the same time. He's always been a transporter but now he's advanced. He's discovered how to open drawers anywhere and knows there are lots of cool things inside. Brushes and deodorant are his favorite. Loves his toothbrush. Closes ALL the doors. Never misses and opportunity to wrestle with anybody. Has a surrogate family he wants to sit with every Sunday. Currently diggin' The Backyardigans. Super tough!
Me--love it when Jarom calls me from work for no reason. Grit my teeth together and press down on things really hard when I'm cleaning. This would explain why I've broken two mops and a broom!
Comments