Re-Use!

If you have an extra bookshelf lying around and you don't want to toss it, here's a tip.

Tip it.

Literally.

Yes, it still looks like a bookshelf but it serves a much better purpose now!

Comments

noelle said…
you're so cute. :) and i LOVE this song, too! (human). i've totally been playing it over and over on my ipod. so when i came to your blog and heard it, just made me smile. we are kindred spirits in cyberspace. haaa. happy new year, smartt family!
Flynn Fam 6 said…
Thanks for the comment :) I love your music, it is exactly what I would pick! Ya the shelf is funny, If it works right? So are you guys still thinking about bringing the fam back soon?? We would love it!
The Mama said…
What a great idea Laura!! I'm going to have to find me a bookshelf. Oh, and I just changed my blog address. It is now journeyof5.blogspot.com!!
Melissa Hodgen said…
Great idea. You're full of them!