Sundays


I was thinking to myself about how my children look nothing like me and had to go as far as dig for an "adorable" picture of moi when I was five just to be able to think for a moment that yes, Liam sort of looks like me. Now I feel slightly part of my own family...nah, who am I kidding!
This picture really has nothing to do with what I was actually thinking about. I just wanted to sit and ponder on a good day. My children were ready for church in a timely manner and we were actually early. (I really have no excuse since we meet at 1:00.) All of the children were reverent during the sacrament. That was a miracle. I have so much fun teaching the music in Primary. I sat at a red light and thought how much I love my husband. I even got all warm and fuzzy inside. (Yikes! Slow down, girl you're on your way to church.) I still loved him when I got home...then he tooted. The warm fuzziness went away...from me that is. I held my little Hyrum and rubbed his belly. Aren't baby's pop-bellies the best!? I sat at the computer dreaming of designing homes and kitchens while trying to figure out the software. Liam read to me and Tipton did a lot of talking. I learned I can share the Gospel and I'm still so afraid. It's hard. I ate delicious banana pudding (recipe a must, click here) and chocolate soup. I'm full. Good day. Goodnight.

Comments

The Hinckley's said…
That's awesome! I love those kind of days!
Hannah Ashmore said…
what a fun day. sorry but i dont think triplet babies are on my agenda...i would die agh!!!! or maybe i should go for 6 and take over john and kate plus 8.
Sorry, the only child that remotely resembles you is Tipton. The rest you have no claim to!
Jaime said…
i love sundays too:)
It looks like Tipton is looking more like you with his dark hair. I do know how you feel. Such cute kids, can't someone tell me they look like me?! I loved your post. I have had similar experiences daydreaming about my wonderful husband and coming home to get completely grossed out or at least turned off for sure.
BiblioBags said…
You are hilarious!