Traditions

Today was a sad day. I took down the Christmas trees. It all just ended too quickly. So quickly that I didn't even get to all the things that I normally do, like watch a Christmas movie almost every night. I love Christmas movies and those wonderful cheesy, happy feelings they give you. I manage to squeeze in maybe 1 1/2 movies this year. I didn't send out Christmas cards with a cheap, quick family pic or a long letter winding up the year. I can't figure out what happened. Oh well! I can still say that it was a wonderful Christmas. I got to visit with family and friends. I got to be "Santa" and watch my children's eyes light up with excitement on Christmas day. I ate WAY too much and enjoyed every bit. And even though I didn't do my traditional Christmas activities here's a couple things I did do:
make nursing blankets for my sister-in-law
make Cousin Concentration for all the extended families

As much as I love tradition I guess it's always good once in a while to change things up abit.

You can click HERE if you would like to see more pics of my projects and instructions.

Comments

Flynn Fam 6 said…
You didn't get to your movies because you were busy making the 'cousin concentration' game!! We all thought it was so so cute! Blake absolutly LOVES it!! I just got the Christmas card back in the mail that I mailed you. It said return to sender undeliverable~ Not sure what happened on that one, sorry :)
Jaime said…
glad you enjoyed Christmas, we had a wonderful one as well. I LOVE the cousin concentration game idea, i will have to take that idea!! thanks. take care:)
Melissa Hodgen said…
Cousin concentration...I love it! Genious.